Monday, July 5, 2010

Samara Location: OTTAWA - Ontario

I would like thank you all for taking the time to look at my profile. I'm an Arabic GODDESS based in the Capital of our Great Nation "OTTAWA", Canada.


I am looking for gentlemen who wish to treat me like the "Goddess" that I am. The role of A "Goddess" is the only way I can be.I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last.



I am a very "OPEN-MINDED"&"EASY-GOING" person by nature. I am not only physically beautiful; I also have a great personality that makes it more fun to be with me. I am well educated with two college diplomas in Graphic & Theatre Arts.I am honest, conscientious, funny,& very SEXUAL.....



Only 19 years old. I stand 5.9" & weigh 130 pounds. I have dark hair and eyes.My body is slim,tanned,soft,& smooth.I got a real 8" of a big shot-gun ladycock that is "fully functional" & fully loaded with CUM....


What r u waiting for?????....CUM and Get it Boys... my rates are only $300.00 per the hour for in-call and only $400.00 for outcalls

Telephone: 613-282-0311
Email: redhotsamara@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment