Monday, July 5, 2010

Location: OTTAWA - Ontario


What kind of girl you like?I know my looks can be deceivin'.Tell me,am I your type?,My main goal is to please you.Whatever you want,whatever you need,anything you want done;I'll do it naturally.I've got the stuff that you want.I've got the thing that you need.I've got more than enough to make you drop to your knees.


I ain't braggin Cause I'm the "Queen Of The Night"; just ask me;Oh and it shall be done. Don't make no difference if I'm wrong, or I'm right, I've got the feeling,& I'm willing tonight.When will you come through?'Cause I'll be waitin'up right here.Can you bring some Belvedere?;so we can pop the cork and cheers.


If you're gonna love me;you better love me strong; 'Cause I want this love to last all night long.I want you to hold me like you never wanna let me go,and if you're likin' what you're tastin'; oh, please let me know. You've got a problem with the way that I am!They say I'm trouble;and I don't give a damn. But when I'm bad,I know I'm better,I just wanna get loose; & turn it up for you.

Telephone: 613-282-0311

Email: redhotsamara@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. hola desde merida mexico soy oliver lei tu portal y creo que somos m uy afines es lo que yo estoy buscando que mi pareja sea diferente y con orgullo
    yo soy divorciado 37 años sin ningun compromiso y trabajador

    ReplyDelete